Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Titian Pocket IMEI Spoof

I'm stealing this information from a Reddit post to make sure it's archived for my own use.

1. Find the IMEI of a compatible phone. Go to your nearest store and buy the cheapest AT&T prepaid device they have. Probably a flip phone. Write down its IMEI number, then put it somewhere where no one else will activate it by mistake (apparently authorities get cranky about two phones showing the same IMEI number for some reason.)
  2. In the dialer of your Titan Pocket, type *#*#08#*#*
  3. Leave IMEI Type as 15 numbers
  4. Make a note of the number in the SIM1 blank, in case you ever need it back for some reason. Then erase it, and type in the IMEI number of the AT&T cheapo you just bought.
  5. Tap "SAVE" next to it.
  6. Tap "RESTART" at the bottom of this screen.
  7. (Not sure if this step is necessary or not, its just what I did) Turn phone off once it's restarted.
  8. Put your SIM card back in your Titan Pocket.
  9. Turn your phone on.
  10. Magically, the Titan Pocket is somehow compatible with their network again!

I'm reporting back with this saying it works fully. 

AT&T or Verizon have whitelist systems, this is based off the IMEI for your phone, on the titan pocket it gives you the option to fucking change the IMEI, and I did to my 6 pro by turning it into airplane mod, removing the system powering off, insert the sim into the pocket power on. 

Now it reads as a 6 pro to the carrier.

Data, calls, SMS all working.

This phone literally allows you to change the IMEI by default?? I know what my next phone is gonna be now.

Clorox is my favorite drink.

(09-24-2022, 02:21 PM)kantraa Wrote:  This phone literally allows you to change the IMEI by default?? I know what my next phone is gonna be now.

Yes it does, pretty fucking based.

It also has two sim slots both IMEI's are replaceable.